- National Insurance numbers for all adults.
- Payslips if you or your partner are employed. These can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. As we are unable to accept handwritten payslips, please ask your employer to complete a certificate of earnings.
- Self-employed accounts (latest). If these are not available, please complete the self-employed income sheet.
- Childcare charges. If you make regular payments to a registered childcare provider please complete a childcare charges form.
- Other income. Details of any pensions, benefits or tax credits you or your partner receive.
- Bank or building society accounts. Up to date balances, even if these are overdrawn. Remember to include ISAs, shares and premium bonds.
- Additional property or land you own in the UK or abroad.
- Your award letters if you are already in receipt of Universal Credit.
Appointee - if you want someone to deal with your Council Tax Reduction claim.
When you submit this online claim you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
We aim to process your claim within 14 days of you giving us all the information we need.
If evidence is needed, please supply this as quickly as possible. We will write or email to confirm what we require.
You can now email your evidence to email@example.com. We can accept scanned images or photographs of your evidence.
The quicker you provide the information, the quicker we can process your application.